YZ250F06

Who has the NICEST YZ/WR 250F on Thumpertalk?

Here is my 07 WR. Will have blue rims and black hubs next week ill post those some time later. But here it is for now. Feel free to leave some feed back.

f_wr1m_5b30ad5.jpg

f_wr2m_de09acb.jpg

f_wr3m_f862bf9.jpg

sick! but whats up the hand guards? are they off a pumpkin you slayed with that thing?

sick! but whats up the hand guards? are they off a pumpkin you slayed with that thing?

Hey now, don't be hating on pumpkins. And also don't be hating on orange parts. Make note of the front fender.

Louis022.jpg

Louis023.jpg

kurt838, what kind if fuel tank is that,,,BTW nice bike..

Hey now, don't be hating on pumpkins. And also don't be hating on orange parts. Make note of the front fender.

Louis022.jpg

Louis023.jpg

You have posted your bike like 5 times.:thumbsup:

Louis022.jpg

Louis023.jpg

hmm, I like it! now with an all black seat cover your ballin

You have posted your bike like 5 times.:thumbsup:

Yeah I know. I think in its new trim, twice. It's just so hard to explain to people that my Yamaha is white... with an orange frame.

well its got no compression left and various items need to be replaced but its still so much fun to ride.

HPIM1045.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t103/clinon_aus/NicksHouseBallina008.jpg

All the way from Australia. my 2006 YZ250F.

Has a HI comp piston, White Bros alloy pro exhaust, boyesen quickshot, light speed carbon water pump guard, chain guide, rear caliper guard, and rear disc guard, Work connection elite perch, Billet hot start, billet oil filler plug, skid plate, billet master cylinder covers, Sunline billet throttle tube, GYTR folding front brake lever, GYTR titanium foot pegs, EBC oversized front brake disc and braided front brake line.

Here's my entry, all the way from Australia, my 2007 WR250F.

wrside1.jpg

wrrear1.jpg

wrfrontwheel1.jpg

wrrearwheel1.jpg

wrohlins1.jpg

YZ muffler (I had a Pro-Circuit Ti-4, but it was too bloody loud!), Excel Pro Series wheelset, Ohlins shock valved nice and light with a 5.3kg spring, Bridgestone M201 on the front, IRC M5B on the rear, RK520KZU chain, GYT-R bashplate, and a few other things. Love the bike, I pretty much ride in tight one-line handcut trails through the bush 24/7, so it's perfect! Revalved the forks so they are super-plush in the initial stroke, but with one rate stiffer springs to reduce bottoming. All the usual road-legal stuff has been removed (in Australia this includes indicators, speedo, key ignition barrel, rear fender extension and the usual junk), Bridgestone ultra-heavy tubes are in it because I refuse to repair punctures on the side of the track.

I love my bike!

WOW nice bike aussie I never thought id see a wr I thought was cool. congrats.

Haha thanks man! I've got a black/grey seat cover that I'll be putting on this weekend, and my carbon fork covers shouldn't be too far away...