YZ250F06

Who has the NICEST YZ/WR 250F on Thumpertalk?

k, my o5 yzf 250 aint much to look at, stock plastics and shitty factory knock off decals, but those got put on there by the dude who had it before me, appearance doesnt matter when all you can see is my dust though, doma exhaust, custom tuned suspension, custom valving, platmin iridum plug, high compression piston, and rings, high performance cam and the valves are triple angle ground, um, new clutch plates as of yesterday at 3 30 am, sunline 520 chain and cogs. um, i leand out the jetting a bit (176 main and 38 pilot) cuz i live up in canada and its higher altitude. other than that just a scrpion aluminum skid plate and soem factory works trail armor, shes good to go. i think some acrebis hand guards r next, and all black plastics maybe?

go to photobucket.com and upload your pictures onto theere. The click on the image, copy the image code and paste it to the picture of the mountains and paste (picture of mountains are in the box where you post a comment on tt

I nominate mine (sorry no pics)

'05 WR250

Ice Cube 276

FMF Megabomb & Q2

Powernow & Powernow +

F2 jetting kit, Fuel Screw, and Boysen AP cover

Rekluse autoclutch w/override minilever

MTB style brakes

Lots of other mods like mini Hi/Low headlight switch, shortened swingarm, brakelight switch, license plate

Excuse me?????

dayum nice bike.......... leave me alone I want to go back and drool over it some more..............

Here's mine, 03 YZF just rebuilt with a vertex 76-97 piston, wideline engineering ported head, leo vance full pipe with custom 2 inch shortened muffler, polished bits n pieces, std DID rims anodized black by anodizers.com, check it out ozzies!!, new chain, sprockets, front tyre, pads, etc etc. Loses a bike length to the 400's n 450's I ride with over 100metres! faster in the corners and under brakes ! :thumbsup:

P7120103.jpg

P7120105.jpg

yzf3150021.jpg

yzf3150011.jpg07 with 315 "Ice Cube" - Yea, she rips...

I know this is an old post, but what is an Ice Cube?

I know this is an old post, but what is an Ice Cube?

the maker of the over sized jug, his bike is a 250 with a 315cc jug on it.

Mine is definitely not the nicest yzf on here, and she's an oldie (2002). But I still think she's purty.

yzfix4yk2.jpg

2006, before the redbull can:

IMG_0100.jpg

Kickstand:

IMG_0102.jpg

l_d514fb3217950649c4798336d598537c.jpg

Bunch of little mods here and there.

I mostly ride it as a trail bike.

Kickstand, lower gearing, auto decomp cam, easykick(on kick starter), and a reserve petcock as far as trail mods go. look in my garage for everything else.

stock suspension still.

Also has an SDG gripper seat, no pics yet.

2006, before the redbull can:

IMG_0100.jpg

Kickstand:

IMG_0102.jpg

l_d514fb3217950649c4798336d598537c.jpg

Bunch of little mods here and there.

I mostly ride it as a trail bike.

Kickstand, lower gearing, auto decomp cam, easykick(on kick starter), and a reserve petcock as far as trail mods go. look in my garage for everything else.

stock suspension still.

Also has an SDG gripper seat, no pics yet.

06 was an aluminum frame