YZ250F06

Who has the NICEST YZ/WR 250F on Thumpertalk?

I'll post my 08 YZ250f when I go bring it to it's new home tonight. It's got Yoshimura exhaust, ENZO suspension, Bruce Sass modified motor, Holeshot Device, ASV levers, Vortex Sprockets, Sunline Gold chain, and an hour meter. Oh, and high performance graphics lol

Here it is. I think I'm in love lol

mybike2.jpg

mybike.jpg

mybike3.jpg

man i love those wwr graphics. but there just so darn expensive.

its not? my manual, the sticker on my frame, my registration, pinkslip all say 2006 yamaha WR250F(V)

wait. my bad for some reason i thought it was a YZ which in 06 got the aluminum frame. didnt the WR grab that frame in 07?? my apologies:ride:

man i love those wwr graphics. but there just so darn expensive.

Thanks. They came with the bike, and he also gave me an extra set too.

Nice bike yz rider 18, I am also looking at getting a 08 right now.

Thanks man. I got mine used for $4500. So far it runs good, but the front tire wobbles a bit. That's a whole other thread though...

wait. my bad for some reason i thought it was a YZ which in 06 got the aluminum frame. didnt the WR grab that frame in 07?? my apologies:ride:

I knew you thought it was a yz, i was just jerkin' your chain. ya, 07 got the mx stye alloy frame

do you ever bathe that thing?

thats just after getting back from a weekend in the desert, I usually pressure wash my bike the next day, but my washer is at my friends house so I just hosed it off

01 yz250f in the process of powder coating the frame flat black and doing real tree hardwood HD its going to be pretty sweet (i hope)