YZ250F06

Who has the NICEST YZ/WR 250F on Thumpertalk?

Would that plastic fit my 2008 WR250F ?

no you need a new gas tank and radiator something and stuff so yeah:ride:

dude, your rear rim looks like someone took a old rough tire iron to it.

but your bike still looks sick :thumbsup:

i think ive already posted on here but i got black rims now

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

wow - very nice. I love the kit.

Where did you get your wheels built and are you happy wiht them quality wise so far etc?

thanks

Hello,

here is my YZ 250 F 08

P1010011.jpg

P1010016.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010033.jpg

greetings form old Germany

Bobby

that bike is super sick but those graphics are old, alot of people have them (alot of people have my graphics but...) your bike it to uniqque to have those. otherwise its spectacular

O h I beg to differ, I see a once ridden 08 yz250f, that will have its suspension back mid-week, a new dr d pipe, and Ice Cube.

did you get your tiny 276jug on it yet. i got mine just about back together ill post picture bare with out plastic cause i havent got new ones yet

did you get your tiny 276jug on it yet. i got mine just about back together ill post picture bare with out plastic cause i havent got new ones yet

Putting it on after next weekend. Have a race, and wanted to break in properly. Just got the Dr. D. pipe. It was a nice addition.

I'll post as soon as I get it on.

Putting it on after next weekend. Have a race, and wanted to break in properly. Just got the Dr. D. pipe. It was a nice addition.

I'll post as soon as I get it on.

just about done need new plastic, grips and a new front sprocket. then ill post a picture of the whole thing. make sure you rejet, my yz300f is running really rich

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

YZ300? I thought it was a 276 or a 314.

man that looks so trick. congrats, they should come with ano'd jugs from the factory

just about done need new plastic, grips and a new front sprocket. then ill post a picture of the whole thing. make sure you rejet, my yz300f is running really rich

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

Nice, you got the blue one. They only had black left, or I had to wait another 5 weeks. That wasn't gonna cut it w/ the race schedule. You ridden yet?

cheers dude i thought it looked fair sick notin wrong with red white and blue color of the aussi flag and the american flag maby that guy who said its shit i aint even gona bother with you