Nice bike, I see a Honda seat in the background, it must know its place.

and a yami seat! haha nothing against either loved both my yami and honda, cant wait to give my 07 kx a test soon here... quick question. my suspension was redone by euro engineering from the guy who owned it before. I havnt heard much about them but i ride mostly mx and some harescrambles. i had pro-action suspension on my yz and it was /pretty nice.. just wondering if i should just buy new heavier springs for me and leave it at that or get them revalved by pro-action/ect. also.

Edited by cook134

'99 kx 250 still SMOKIN 4 $trokes

&%$#@!in beautiful man. Love the look of the 99 's but cant tell if i like em better than 94-96 as i have a 94. Either way still love your bike. Man keep the two strokes rippin!

&%$#@!in beautiful man. Love the look of the 99 's but cant tell if i like em better than 94-96 as i have a 94. Either way still love your bike. Man keep the two strokes rippin!

My woods weapon 2000 KDX200. FMF pipe and silencer, Uni filter, Gold DID, Dunlop tires, hand guards, Pro Taper bars, upside down forks from a KLX300....etc

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1396969926.356847.jpg

Edited by Vinyl66

just bought this bike and no idea of year to get a few parts for...new here and just hopeing that someone can tell the year by pic....the plate is missing...was told its a 98 when i bought it.....ty.

a 469.jpg

just bought this bike and no idea of year to get a few parts for...new here and just hopeing that someone can tell the year by pic....the plate is missing...was told its a 98 when i bought it.....ty.

Not entirely sure but I think it's a relatively newer model because it has the new Frame on it but they stopped making two strokes I think the year of 2008

That is by no means a "late model". That is somewhere from 1994-1998. Run the VIN on Kawasaki's website, see the parts reference sticky. I know you can run it there.