Sign in to follow this  

How much are my stock DRZ400 wheels worth?

I have a set of stock DRZ400 wheels in great shape with trailwing tires and about 70% tread still on them...what are they worth???:applause:

Not too much, really. Tons of stock used wheel sets for the DRZ on the market. Lots and lots of guys have gone supermotard with the DRZ and stock dirt wheels are a dime dozen. Lot of guys on here can't get rid of theirs. If anyone offers you $275 for the set, take it quick.

Not too much, really. Tons of stock used wheel sets for the DRZ on the market. Lots and lots of guys have gone supermotard with the DRZ and stock dirt wheels are a dime dozen. Lot of guys on here can't get rid of theirs. If anyone offers you $275 for the set, take it quick.

Is that your offer ???

LOL

I already have 2 sets of dirt wheels. Can't think of a use for a third set.

It's really amazing what a glut of 21"/18" wheels there are available for us dirt riders. Guys on here practically giving them away. I did hear of someone getting $325 for the set he sold. Almost a record price!

What a difference a year makes! They were getting $600-700 easy a year or two back cause everyone wanted them for an extra set for street tires.

what? i paid $600 for my 2004 'E' wheels w/ d756 tires from the TT classifieds here in October '06. That was after watching them go over $700 on ebay for awhile.

KVO is selling 2005 'E' wheels for $750 shipped in the classifieds now, that's the only ad running for DRZ dirt wheels.

Harry, stop giving your stuff away and you'll sooner have money for those SM wheels! Hahah, j/k... I don't know what the deal is... well, I'm not finding them anyways.

still bringing around £250 in the uk and still hard to get hold off put them on ebay uk and post world wide i just got a set for £160 just for the wheels no tires and was very happy at that as seen them going from £250 to £300 mark here

Are you friggin' kidding - $250-$300 for the set?

Check eBay - they're selling for ~$350 per wheel. $650-700 for the set.

Hahaha.....and Harry does it yet again. Some of you need to tweek your humor sensors just a little bit.:applause:

Hahaha.....and Harry does it yet again. Some of you need to tweek your humor sensors just a little bit.:applause:

Sorry, but I just don't see the humor in this one. Guy has only 6 posts here and doesn't realize harry was being sarcastic. I sure hope he didn't sell them for 275 bucks. [unless of course it was to me.]

$450!

Heck, they're probably worth more if you take the Trailwings off. :applause:

Seriously, I'm one of many SM guys looking for a set of dirt wheels to swap on now and then. If I could ever find a set for under $500 I'd be all over it, but eBay is nuts.

As far as I'm concerned, coming in here and asking how much dirt wheels are worth is like swimming up to a bunch of sharks and asking "What's for lunch?"

I'm glad Sundog got my "joke", but in the end Regalman is right. It wasn't the most friendly thing to do.

So, for the record: you can get up to $750+ for a set of dirt wheels in good shape with rotors and sprocket included.

I sure hope he didn't sell them for 275 bucks. [unless of course it was to me.]
For what it's worth, that was the other part of my "joke" -- that one of us might pick up a set for cheap. Seller beware!

i have $300 cash in my wallet, literally... and would gladly spend it on a set of 18/21's if i could find them for less than $700. doh!

As far as I'm concerned, coming in here and asking how much dirt wheels are worth is like swimming up to a bunch of sharks and asking "What's for lunch?"

I'm glad Sundog got my "joke", but in the end Regalman is right. It wasn't the most friendly thing to do.

So, for the record: you can get up to $750+ for a set of dirt wheels in good shape with rotors and sprocket included.

Here lies a fault in the gas tank rep.meter. When a n00b ask a question & someone with a half a tank of gas replies, alot of people are going to listen.:applause:

• Like 1