Sign in to follow this  

Acerbis Handguards

I put them on my 230...very easy (Rally Brush) see my garage. Saved my levers a few times!

Acerbis makes a "mini" sized version of the rally guards (the all-plastic ones) which fit my 150 perfectly, and held up well in a big crash. I thought they would be too small, like they are sized for a 50, but they went on great.

definitly get em. i rode yesterday for an hour and a half. had too gnarly spills and one actually breaking my rally handguard but im so glad it wasnt my clutch cause we were 30 miles from camp! desert riders swear by them

i have these (rally pro)

acerbisrallypro.JPG

i crashed off like a 30foot double at this mx track and the hand guards where the first thing to hit the ground and they are still perfectly striaght with no cracks in the plastic or the metal

there great i would reccomend them

I went on a ride that was suppost to be 100+ miles,but I crashed and broke my clutch in the first mile,so now I have them.Good thing I wasnt 50 miles from the truck when that happened.

yea my dad and me where out on trials like 20 miles from the truck and he crashed and snapped off his whole cluth lever and he had to ride back in like 3rd gear i had to push him down a hill so the bike would not stall after we got it going and he had to maintain a speed of atleast 25 miles an hour he hatted it but it is all good because he has handguards now too

Just ordered the flag lite's, will report back how much I like them once they get here and are installed. Check out gobigparts dot com, Randy gave me a really sweet deal.

Just ordered the flag lite's, will report back how much I like them once they get here and are installed. Check out gobigparts dot com, Randy gave me a really sweet deal.

Cool give a review with pics if possible...

Any set of handguards you get, regardless of what brand. There only for show unless you have an aluminum mounting/reinforcment kit. Not sure if they do or not have that option. I like them though, they have a good look.

Get the Rally Pro's. In the winter or when It's cold or muddy keep the plastic on. But when It's hot out just use the metal bar so your hands don't get all hot and sweaty but you still have protection.

get all hot and sweaty but you still have protection.

I just relized how wrong that sounded:smirk:

Any set of handguards you get, regardless of what brand. There only for show unless you have an aluminum mounting/reinforcment kit. Not sure if they do or not have that option. I like them though, they have a good look.

Thats why I got the cycras,$97.41 otd,at cycle gear...

I'm interested in the Pro Rally II, in my opinion they look the best and you can buy an optional Aluminum mounting/reinforcment kit too.

I'm interested in the Pro Rally II, in my opinion they look the best and you can buy an optional Aluminum mounting/reinforcment kit too.

Yea those are pretty sick looking.