Sign in to follow this  

Check out my Tusk D-Flex Hand Guards

I bought the Tusk D-Flex hand guards from here http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?prodFamilyId=9550&navTitle=Control&webCatId=12&webTypeId=69&navType=type

They fit pretty good, but the right hand side was a little tight with the master cylinder and throttle cables in there, I managed to squeeze it in though, no room for adjustment, but they are where they need to be anyway. I really like them, very well made! I have the TT case shields and Unabiker radiator guards to put on next. Waiting on my Tonn's Skid Plate to get here. :applause:

07_Pics_004.jpg

Oh, by the way, how do I make my posts in Bold letters?

They look sick nasty!!!

Do you think if i painted my different shade yellow aceribis ones(not maching my bike) would it stay?

My tusks have been on for 3 years and they've have the battle scars but they've not broken. One of the best buys I made too after the skid plate and radiator guards. No more broken levers for me. You got the cool yellow too!

I got the same ones, and am a little miffed that one of the holes to mount the plastic spoiler on the aluminum hand guards is too large or the threads were already stripped. I'm going to tap it out to the next size.

Interesting color combo you have. My SM is black, so I got both spoilers in black.

I just finished reinstalling my D-Flex Handguards on a new set of fatbars. I had to change bars because I added a Scotts steering stabilizer and the new triple clamp only comes in 1-1/8". I'm not sure if the pictures will show it but these have taken a few good hits and never bent or allowed damage to my levers, can't say the same for me though, I bend easy.Tusk003.jpgTusk002.jpghttp://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u185/douglocke/Tusk001.jpg

They are stock colors, all I added was the handguards. I didn't get Yellow because it didn't say Suzuki Yellow. 2 different colors of yellow would look horrible! I thought it looked OK, so that's all that really matters. Oh, by the way YELLOW is THE most visible color. I have a much less chance of being mowed down by someone who didn't see me! :applause:

They are stock colors, all I added was the handguards. I didn't get Yellow because it didn't say Suzuki Yellow. 2 different colors of yellow would look horrible! I thought it looked OK, so that's all that really matters. Oh, by the way YELLOW is THE most visible color. I have a much less chance of being mowed down by someone who didn't see me! :applause:

Dont worry, its already been decided that yellow is the best looking color... for the SM that is

I put a set on my kids TTR 125 and I have to say the have done their job well as he has beat the crap out of them.

Steve