Sign in to follow this  

my garage!

heres what my garage looks like after we serviced and got all the bikes ready to go,, just need a good clean!

07racebikesready009rz0.jpg

07racebikesready010cy0.jpg

07racebikesready011qu7.jpg

do you need someone to test drive the snowmobiles? it's in the 70's here today but i wish i was playing in the snow!!

yep thats water drippin from the sleds, my old man would blow a gasket if i left oil on the floor liek that lol

idk my ocd has a little problem with those bikes there a little dirty the crf looks really clean tho:thumbsup:

ya the rm250 is one of my buddys and it hasent been washed cuz its -5 outside lol and the cr is usually clean and mine was dirty from the trailer ride to the indoor track and cant pressure wash it in the weather,, they will bee clean soon!

Hey RMZDevo is that an '86 Indy 400?I had one exactly like that and it was the best sled I ever owned.How long have you had it.Mine even had the mirrors like that?Where in Ontario are you?

heres what my garage looks like after we serviced and got all the bikes ready to go,, just need a good clean!

07racebikesready009rz0.jpg

Dude is that a huge electrical disconnect switch? What's in your garage that requires this?

Dude is that a huge electrical disconnect switch? What's in your garage that requires this?

right behind my garage is a 3 floor 160 foot chicken barn and beside that one there is a 2 floor 120 foot chicken barn! lol

does that explain it haha