Sign in to follow this  

Muddiest bikes!

I'd loved to get mine muddy. However, the ground in frozen solid for at least a few more weeks

you need to clean your bike eh. You know what TT stands for? Clean Bikes, duh. I usually don't take pictures of my bike until its cleaned :applause:

you need to clean your bike eh. You know what TT stands for? Clean Bikes, duh. I usually don't take pictures of my bike until its cleaned :applause:

Don't worry my bike is clean. That was just after a race. Took a long time to clean it too without a pressure washer.

i have pics but they dont work..but i had my old bike to where u could not see any blue..i took it through a mud hole a couple times to many i dont get in mud holes with my new bike...to much pride to her..lol

who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

DSC01502-1.jpg

cause by...

5-21.jpg

notice how my friend next to me didnt even have goggles on!

wow lol, i really dont go mudding i dont like it, and cleaning my bike after is just a pain...i go on the track and get it a little muddy lol =]

I dont have any pics at the moment, but I shattered my rear fender over the X-mas break while riding in really sticky mud (clumps would pelt the fender off the tire) I'll try to find the pic when I get home.