Sign in to follow this  

DRZ125 Hot (Wheel) deals

Hi All - I saw a thread a while back discussing graphics other than the easily avail Sobe graphics .. thought you might be interested in the Hot Wheels set at $45 on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120089796266&rd=1,1

I would however say that the Sobe graphics are a really good quality set ... I've fitted many different graphic sets to many different bikes over the years and the Sobe are great quality and a great fit .. and as low as $12 on ebay are EXCELLENT value!

Also BBR selling out gold and silver rims for DRZ125 at half price .. $129. I guess they are getting no demmand now the new bikes '05 onwards are coming out with ali rims as std. See garage blowout on the BBR site.

Anyone ever see a cheap BBR cradle or excel/prowheel or Buchannan spoke set please give me the heads up! :applause:

Wow jane! Your DRZ went from completely stock in one week, and CRAZY the next! Keep up the mods and let us know when u do another mod!

they are on the blowout page b/c they dont have 'BBR' laser etched on them like they are supposed to. I got a pair.

Ok .. I have a set on the way to NZ .. I guess still good price for set of decent quality rims but shame no BBR logo.