Sign in to follow this  

Went to first ArenaCross

Last night my son and I checked out the Arenacross in PA. We would love to see a SuperCross event, but for some reason there are no stops in the NE. This was the first time either of us have been to any sort of professional moto type event so we were both pretty excited to see how it would be. It really was a lot of fun to watch. The one thing that struck me was how small the track was. From watching Supercross on TV I would have to say a SX track is over twice the size as a Arenacross one. I managed to snap some pics. It was tough cause I forgot to bring my flash so had to really up the ISO.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

-Eric

We go to the Boo-Koo ArenaX every year when its held in Reading (my 3 year old daughter loves it). We are planning to head up your way (NY) again this year to check out some motorcross...where is that race Utica NY?

It amazes me to watch those guys absolutely rip on such a small/tight course. I was thinking about going to that race last night but really wasnt looking for a 4 hour round trip. Great pics BTW.

that guy on the blue yami with the rockriver decals is from wisconsin, and number 490 on the suzi doin freestyle is cameron lansing hes from illinoise he is really good.

We go to the Boo-Koo ArenaX every year when its held in Reading (my 3 year old daughter loves it). We are planning to head up your way (NY) again this year to check out some motorcross...where is that race Utica NY?

It amazes me to watch those guys absolutely rip on such a small/tight course. I was thinking about going to that race last night but really wasnt looking for a 4 hour round trip. Great pics BTW.

There aren't any races in Utica, NY. I live 5 mins away from there. There are Arenacross in Albany and Ama National at Unadilla...That's about it.

Thanks guys!

Wish I could take all the credit, but I think the Canon EOS 5d and 100mm-400mm lens I used helped a tad :applause:

I gotta get to a outdoor event this summer. I think Unadilla is not to far from me.

Number 123 is Charlie morrison, I got to ride with him in Kentucky. He is pretty quick, heck my dad helped his mechanic change one of his tires because he was having trouble.:applause: