Sign in to follow this  

Yamavarna Help

I have an 76xt500 motor in a 79 Husky cr390 frame anybody with any info on this? I believe it originated in Flagstaff Arizona

Sounds like the makings of an HL500 replica someone started. Are you selling this, or just trying to identify it? Do you have photos? If you're selling it, I'd be interested in the frame.

We are hoping to restore it, it is not complete; it has what looks like a oversize Calfab swingarm, 17 foxshsocks with triple rate springs(3 per shock), Marzochi works magnesium shock, xt500 wheels gold anodized, cr390 seat, Don Vesco skinnyfat tank, Preston Petty fenders and headlight, homemade motor mounts, oil tank and exhaust. Motor doesn't run but looks heavily modified

We are hoping to restore it, it is not complete; it has what looks like a oversize Calfab swingarm, 17 foxshsocks with triple rate springs(3 per shock), Marzochi works magnesium shock, xt500 wheels gold anodized, cr390 seat, Don Vesco skinnyfat tank, Preston Petty fenders and headlight, homemade motor mounts, oil tank and exhaust. Motor doesn't run but looks heavily modified

I haven't figured out how to add pics yet but look at my avatar, I built one of these and still have it I am going to restore it also