Wanting to buy a kx250f

Well I have made up my mind and I am gunna go with the kx250f. I am looking for a 2006 and up. I am located in NJ and would like one that is fairly close. If anyone has one please tell me so we can work something out.

hey i live in Scarsdale, New york and recently i bought a new 250f from the kawi dealer where i work over the summer..he can give u a good deal for an 07 kx250f...but that might be a 1-2 hr trip, not sure...

hey i live in Scarsdale, New york and recently i bought a new 250f from the kawi dealer where i work over the summer..he can give u a good deal for an 07 kx250f...but that might be a 1-2 hr trip, not sure...

Do they have a webstie?

ahh yeah nut nnot anymore...if u want, i was going over there 2 morro or tuesday (if it snows again)to pick up some parts..so far i took the only 07 250f there, but he has a 450f on the showroom floor and more 250f's at a warehouse...if u want i can ask him wat he is looking for...also especially if u live in NJ..he can take off the tax fee, and just have u pay the frieght and assembly...thats wat he gave my parents, he had us give him a NJ address, so we used my uncles address...then again i've bought all 4 of my bikes from him and i work form him for the past 2 years...but i think i can get u the same deal that i got...(5600 with everthing frieght/assembly/rundown)...and MSRP is 5999 then tax and all that stuff

if u want i can ask him...

ahh yeah nut nnot anymore...if u want, i was going over there 2 morro or tuesday (if it snows again)to pick up some parts..so far i took the only 07 250f there, but he has a 450f on the showroom floor and more 250f's at a warehouse...if u want i can ask him wat he is looking for...also especially if u live in NJ..he can take off the tax fee, and just have u pay the frieght and assembly...thats wat he gave my parents, he had us give him a NJ address, so we used my uncles address...then again i've bought all 4 of my bikes from him and i work form him for the past 2 years...but i think i can get u the same deal that i got...(5600 with everthing frieght/assembly/rundown)...and MSRP is 5999 then tax and all that stuff

if u want i can ask him...

Yea could you ask him please if you do take a trip over there.

I Have An 06 250f In Nj Asking 4200. Real Low Hours

I will have to get back to you on that becasue as of right now I am selling my 85 so it shouldnt be long.

Yea could you ask him please if you do take a trip over there.

alright..i will either monday or tuesday, if it snows 2 morro

Do you have any pics of the bike?

Hey, If you haven't got one yet.. Get ahold of chaplin kawasaki in chaplin CT, look on ebay.. They have new 07's for 5500 buy it now on ebay.. if you do that they will toss in full graphics and crate ship it for free to the lower 48 states..