Sign in to follow this  

tm 300 e 2002

hi

i am new to this forum and also new to my tm 300e,i would like to know what are the best rad guards i can put on this bike also do i have to buy gen tm parts or is there some aftermarket parts for this bike.i have owned it for 1 week and not taken it for a good ride just up and down the street (it has full rego) the motor pulls hard

cheers

jimg1au

hi

i am new to this forum and also new to my tm 300e,i would like to know what are the best rad guards i can put on this bike also do i have to buy gen tm parts or is there some aftermarket parts for this bike.i have owned it for 1 week and not taken it for a good ride just up and down the street (it has full rego) the motor pulls hard

cheers

jimg1au

jimg1au,

I've got an 05 300e. Absolutly stunning motorcycles.After market parts are tough to come by. Because TM makes so few bikes it seems that the after market guys really dont see a market there. I am unaware of any aftermarket rad gaurds out there. I rely on Dan at MotoExotica for all my part and acc needs. Dan is a great guy and will likely have any thing you need in OEM parts. If he doesnt have it he can get it. You are going to love this bike!See Dans add at the top of the exotic page.:applause: :applause:

thanks

i buy a lot of parts from the usa for my 1979 it400 yamaha and my 1973 cr250m honda i just might send him (dan) a email as postage from ca is not that expensive

cheers

jimg1au