Sign in to follow this  

Rausch Creek NOW Pay AS YOU GO for 2007! No yearly Memeberships

I went to Rauch Creek MX Park this weekend to sign up for a year membership for the $350 they had offered on there site. I was told by the person working the office(on 2/28/07) that "about 2 weeks ago the owner has decided not to offer yearly memberships no longer he is loosing to much money you will have to pay the $50 daily rate each time you go this may change but is highly unlikely" :applause: I would go to the website and click on contact us button and shoot them an email if this will effect you going there. Hopefully the owner will reconsider. But for now looks like I will be going another park this season if I rode one day every weekend for a month thats $200 in addmission fees. :applause:

wow, i just went to there website it is up to $65 and $45 for kids under 12. here i come Irish valley and Rocket raceway

MXgraphic.jpg

Those prices are unreal, There are more then 6 tracks in Ohio that are 45 min or less from me to ride at and they are only $15 to ride with No yearly membership. These place and there prices trip me out

I say this over and over again every time i see a post about Rausch Creek.........IT SUCKS!!!

They couldnt pay me 65 a day to ride there...make it a freakin parking lot..thats all its good for..

my .02

I say this over and over again every time i see a post about Rausch Creek.........IT SUCKS!!!

They couldnt pay me 65 a day to ride there...make it a freakin parking lot..thats all its good for..

my .02

hey now, easy,. I have a bid on ebay for buying the place at $22 and a case of beer and no shipping, Dont be screwing it up for me.

I gotta say when I was there a year and a half ago, I liked the place, thought the track was really cool. Haven't been back there since because it's a bit far and couldn't get a trip together...but at that price I'm sticking up here and going to Rocky Hill! Gotta love CTmotocross.

hey now, easy,. I have a bid on ebay for buying the place at $22 and a case of beer and no shipping, Dont be screwing it up for me.

22 AND A CASE OF BEER? ....thats going a little far isnt it? unless its like Red Dog or something....:applause:

And they really think raising the price is going to get more people there to ride?

What an idiot. Look at how many people quite going when he raised to $50.00.

I think the owner/manager, must have ulterior motives to try and cause the place to go under. I've never heard of such ridiculous prices.

Without the yearly membership, none of the locals are going to ride there, and Rausch is going to only get a dribble of people show up.

too bad the place sucks! shittiest watering system ever and bad layout

Its not mangement that is setting the prices we tryed putting a stop to it. Its the owner.

well he will see soon when noone goes that he will have to lower the price. i know your all about that place becasue you work there but now you see why everyone hates it

Why does an area in the middle of nowhere, cost so much to run??

I could maybe understand if it was in the middle of Manhattan, or Tokyo Japan, where the real Estate alone is absurd, but come on........Why are other tracks like $ 25-35 a day??

Yes i no its high but there's not much we can. When you look at it on paper you will realize why its set at this. It takes a lot more then people thank to run and maintain a motocross track.

Your owner should look at other tracks and ask them how they can charge 1/2 the price.....

Your track will go under and you will have to find another JOB.

Screw Rousch Creek:thumbsdn:

Yes i no its high but there's not much we can. When you look at it on paper you will realize why its set at this. It takes a lot more then people thank to run and maintain a motocross track.

Why was it when Quinn (spelling) and Mike were running the place it was so much cheaper?