Sign in to follow this  

Rausch Creek NOW Pay AS YOU GO for 2007! No yearly Memeberships

thats what im saying too. the people are awesome. they will always help you out, they keep the track nice and if there is something wrong with a jump they will fix it. and also they ride

I hear they are very religious....they don't use and like to hear profanity.

So no cursing at the track.. :lol:

except if you realize you are about to come up short on one of those big doubles.... :applause:

I rode Etown yesterday. I got 40 mins. track time for the day for my $100.00. It is a really nice track and very well maintained but that isnt enough track time for me to work on what I wanna work on.

I rode Etown yesterday. I got 40 mins. track time for the day for my $100.00. It is a really nice track and very well maintained but that isnt enough track time for me to work on what I wanna work on.

Why only 40 min???? Was it that crowded?? Did you get there late???

Please explain:excuseme:

I got there at 12:30 (they open at 12) and yes it was crowded. They ran Expert, amateur, novice then mini at 20 minute intervals. I am not saying that that wasnt warranted. It would have been total chaos if they hadnt done that. I missed the first rotation on the track, was able to do the 2nd and 3rd but I had to be home by 6 ish so I had to leave after my second time. I live near Allentown,PA. Dont get me wrong, I thought the facility and track was awesome. Ijust wanted more time on it. Is it always that crowded??

I got there at 12:30 (they open at 12) and yes it was crowded. They ran Expert, amateur, novice then mini at 20 minute intervals. I am not saying that that wasnt warranted. It would have been total chaos if they hadnt done that. I missed the first rotation on the track, was able to do the 2nd and 3rd but I had to be home by 6 ish so I had to leave after my second time. I live near Allentown,PA. Dont get me wrong, I thought the facility and track was awesome. Ijust wanted more time on it. Is it always that crowded??

I am surprised that it was that crowded on a Wed. afternoon with school still in session. But, then again, it WAS the first nice day of the year and there was a race that weekend. It usually doesn't get that bad until the summer months or say, around 3 when all of the kids get out of school.

I think the owner/manager, must have ulterior motives to try and cause the place to go under. I've never heard of such ridiculous prices.

Without the yearly membership, none of the locals are going to ride there, and Rausch is going to only get a dribble of people show up.

I have to agree. How can the management really believe that increasing the fees that much is going to do anything but drive people away? When I lived in the northeast and used to ride Rausch creek I think it was only like $25 and that was only a few yrs ago