Piru MX Rental (Riders needed!) 02/26/2007

I am renting out Piru MX park on monday feb 26th (tomorrow) and i have available space for 10 more riders! I have a 20 rider limit and the roster was full last week, but some bailed and i now have room for whoever is interested...

The track will be open from 11AM-4PM on Monday and will be fully prepped and ready for us. Anyone interested in riding with us must let me know by emailing me at ridered29@sbcglobal.net or by sending me a PM on this site. First 10 to hit me up gets in. Buy in per rider is 30 each (5 bucks more than normal entry, but we will have the whole track to ourselves!!!)

Hope to see some new faces out at the track and dont be afraid to bring the BBQ or whatever else you would want!

Ride on...

• Like 1

i'll like to go, however, might be a little late to reg. w/you. never rode track before only desert stuff. like to putt around and see how it feels...& try not to get in the way of other riders. is there a shoulder for slower riders....lol

track day went off without a hitch. i will give you guys a better lead time next time, i rent out the track about 2 times a month so there will always be more opps.

next time, if you wanna go just show up, i have been doing enough of the rental days that if i go over on people, they are pretty cool about it. i will keep you in the loop for sure though!

track day went off without a hitch. i will give you guys a better lead time next time, i rent out the track about 2 times a month so there will always be more opps.

next time, if you wanna go just show up, i have been doing enough of the rental days that if i go over on people, they are pretty cool about it. i will keep you in the loop for sure though!

We past by about 3pm on our way back from gorman. I was to tired to stop. pm me when your next time out will be.. I need a early notice so i can ask for it off at work:ride: