Sign in to follow this  

Cant get 1,100 for it?

I've placed multiple adds now trying to get rid of juniors 02 ttr125. The phone is not ringing! Come on people! It's got to be worth 11 hun. The bbr pipe was 3 bills! Runs perfect, cant believe there are'nt any takers:crazy:

OK lets see if I can explain this.. I am a realestate appraiser and when a home is on the market and lets say the average market time in the area is 30 to 60 days.. you have your home on the market for 6 months I would guess that the price is a little high, after all you can by a new one of about $1000 more and yours is 5 years old that is a long time in the dirt bike world. to be honest if it is in very good shap maybe 900 would be a fair price.

OK lets see if I can explain this.. I am a realestate appraiser and when a home is on the market and lets say the average market time in the area is 30 to 60 days.. you have your home on the market for 6 months I would guess that the price is a little high, after all you can by a new one of about $1000 more and yours is 5 years old that is a long time in the dirt bike world. to be honest if it is in very good shap maybe 900 would be a fair price.

Well Indy, Things go for a little more out here in Kalifornistan. They go otd for 3 grand here. I'd take 1k, rather keep it than sell for less. Too many bikes here, no room for it after Santa came. I see your points, maybe just the right person has'nt seen the add yet:thumbsup:

KBB on an '02 TTR125L is $1335. On the '02 TTR125 it's $1190.

Where are you placing the ads? Have you tried craigslist for your area? One problem you might be having is that later models have the e-start.

KBB on an '02 TTR125L is $1335. On the '02 TTR125 it's $1190.

Where are you placing the ads? Have you tried craigslist for your area? One problem you might be having is that later models have the e-start.

Yep it's on Craigs. And yeah, no e-start, small wheel, front drum. Someone will come along.:applause:

Yep it's on Craigs. And yeah, no e-start, small wheel, front drum. Someone will come along.:applause:

not for a grand, the bike is older and used, just cuz its in cali doesnt mean people are stupid and are going to over pay!:applause:

The problem is its a small wheel, if it were a big wheel the phone would be ringing off the hook with old guys looking for a pitbike.

sell the pipe seperate on ebay, you won't get any more for a small wheel with a pipe, but you could probly get 150 for the pipe alone on ebay.

not for a grand, the bike is older and used, just cuz its in cali doesnt mean people are stupid and are going to over pay!:applause:

Uh huh. Well I think living in Cal makes people stupid:ride: , just take a look around. A grand is nothing to pay for a bike that little Jonny can get years of fun out of. I sold a thrashed 03xr70 for 9hun last month. If It does'nt move in a few days I'll part it out. Hmmm, could put the engine in kx100 rolling chassis!:applause:

not for a grand, the bike is older and used, just cuz its in cali doesnt mean people are stupid and are going to over pay!:lol:

OK! It's gone. Got lots of calls after using the local auto shopper mag. Took 1k from the first caller. Now the phone wont stop ringing.

:applause: