Sign in to follow this  

Where to ride in Pa

I live in harrisburg Pa and I was wondering if there is any good places to ride within 45 minutes of hbg. We like to do trail riding and motocross. Thanks!!

don't waste your time at rausch there prices are $65 a DAY!!!!!!!!!!! go 20 mins or so north to irish valley

I think Happy Ramblers and Doublin Gap are two places close to you that offer some kind of membership but if not they hold races and practice days during the season

Rausch Creek is to expensive. I'm 15 and have to pay for my hoby. My brother and I where goning to ask for a membership to Rausch Creek for our birthday, but they got rid if the yearly membership and raised there daily rates. I think that doublin gap and that other track are just for raceing. Am I right? I hope I am wrong. And that Irish place is to far away. Is their any other places to ride? Thanks!

if you live in harrisburg it not that far away. happy rambler is in hanover,pa you can become a member but they have monthly meting which you have to go to a certain amount of them plus you have to go and work there during race week but it only cost like 25 or somthin like that to become a member

Doublin Gap opens for practice a couple of days a week and every w/e they don`t have a race and w/e`s there is a MDRA race.....Tomahawk in hedgesvill W/V is worth the drive if the tracks been watered.

For trail riding Tower City is a real good place. Yes there are rocks and yes there is coal dirt but you have almost 10,000 acres to ride at your leisure and even more if you go out on the weekend guided rides.

The prices for membership have recently gone up a bit and so have the fee's for campsites and structure permits, the actual cost to ride only is IMHO very reasonable at $400/family (member/spouse/kids under 18 or in college/military living at home) and $300/for a single membership (obviously family friendly) but still a great deal comparatively. I believe the daily is now $45.

Double check all these prices and lots of other good information on thier website www.tctri.org

Dont waste your time at Rausch Creek anyway.That place SUCKS!

Doublin gap is your best bet.They have a practice track thats open 5(?) days a week or something like that.