Sign in to follow this  

disappearing dirtbike

haha... that sucks....

i always wonder what you have to do after something like that... complete rebuild? Tear down?? you would think thier would be crap all in the motor.

sum like that happened to me but i was at my local track and at least had the handle bars and seat over the water so i could get it out :applause:

My dad said when his bike would get stuck in deep water he would have to hang it up side down and let all the water drain out.:applause:

Yuck, That will ruin your whole day.:applause:

nnot just the whole day....more like the whole week, trying to clean/flush everything out:eek:

I usually wheelie thru that shit i better think twice.

To answer loudandproud's question: If you get water in the motor usually take the spark plug out drain all the fluids put fresh in kick it thru for a while with out spark plug. Then repeat 2 or 3 times to make sure all the water is out.

after something like that you would have to totally disassemble the motor----or else you will prolly have a catostrophic failure soon after
Hmm worked for my little Traxxas Tmaxx (nitro truck) i have heard people say do the same if you suck water in on a dirtbike.

i would to a complete rebuild....u dont want ur bike crapping out on u while out riding

I thought it usually goes somthing like this: "Selling XX250F, Well taken care of, Excellent bike, Only a few hours on it."

I thought it usually goes somthing like this: "Selling XX250F, Well taken care of, Excellent bike, Only a few hours on it."

uhhh yup

thats how i do it