Sign in to follow this  

The river ride..

Great day of riding the weather was great:thumbsup: We took a few pictures this time too. Check out the bike wedged in a tree:smirk: :cry: to much speed on a slick trail.:cry::applause: :applause: :lol:

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

who is that handsome son of a byocth on the far left/ Kind of looks like a cross between Brad pitt and Nick Noltey. Maybe with a little Rodney Dangerfield mixed in there too.

OK enough with the where is this spot we as a crew like to keep our spots pretty secret if you would like to ride with us pm yubarider and he will do a back ground check on you once you have gotten through that we will have a meeting of our executive board. Once that occurs we will notify you if you are welcome. Sorry but no COPS are allowed.

This is in our backyard kinda.. I know it won't be long and they will close us down. We are starting to get a few jackass riders showing up now and like to ride on the levees which with a flood scared county..:applause: You know what’s next. :cry: So, what I'm trying to say is we have a set of rules everyone needs to follow if they come out.:lol: It's a 10mile stretch of trials, and we want it to remain open. I'm not going to start putting up posters with directions, but if you would like to check it out PM ChicoFF.:applause:

ok I give heres how you get there first you take highway 99 south until you get to your mamas house and stay there!

The last time I was out there there were a group of idiots doing burnouts in the parking lot on there quads. It's a great local place to ride. Everytime I head out there I expect to see it closed down. I hope they keep it open.

OK enough with the where is this spot we as a crew like to keep our spots pretty secret

DON'T POST PICTURES ON A PUBLIC FORUM THEN!!

If you want to keep it secret, then by all means keep it a secret. But I can't think of a better way to blow your secret riding area than by posting pictures in a public forum. To top it off, snubbing your nose with the above comment is BS.:applause: You opened a can of worms with this one. Just like you almost did with the church thread.

You guys think you are the only one's with a secret spot you like to ride?

• Like 1

Sounds like illegal riding anyway....10 miles!!!That must be some sik riding.LOL

Another post had all the info besides milegage directions. Let eh guy post pics who cares. If he chooses to share or not is his call. If someone doesn't like it snub your nose at hom when he wants to come to your spot.

There were other posts in that thread that asked you to PM him if you want to know where it was. It was an invite for all to come along. What's the big deal anyway.

You got it.. Father and Son:thumbsup:

RedRyno We are losing riding areas all over because of the riff raft F:censored: it up. I posted a PM would give more info. I’ve been riding this area since I was a kid and slowly the county is cutting out access to it. Why because of county resources responding to injuries, fights you name it. Also the leeve broke in this area and flooded out many homes in 97. This is tough for them to manage with jackasses riding on it. So, what does the county do :applause: lease it to someone like Scott Davis (E street) who will charge us for something we grew up riding for free. Put up fences block access:bonk: :lol: SO THAT’S HOW WE ROLL DUDE:mad: :cry: :cry:

I'm done:crazy: :applause:

Looks like a fun place, but never having been there I would hate to head out there with the son and go heading off where I should not be riding. If one of you does want to PM a lil info we are a" low profile" family.

Posting about the place will get it shut down quicker, like it or not.

I have learned this the hard way. Lost a good riding spot because of it.

DON'T POST PICTURES ON A PUBLIC FORUM THEN!!

If you want to keep it secret, then by all means keep it a secret. But I can't think of a better way to blow your secret riding area than by posting pictures in a public forum. To top it off, snubbing your nose with the above comment is BS.:cry: You opened a can of worms with this one. Just like you almost did with the church thread.

You guys think you are the only one's with a secret spot you like to ride?

99-life,

You seem to be a negative dude.:lol::D Can a guy post a ride with out giving a GPS location? :applause: Dude you might be an all right guy in person, but I’ve seen two of your posts in my threads and there all negative. I received a few PM’s requesting info on this ride and I gave them directions. Also let them know I would like this area to remain open, so I let them know how we respect the little access we have today.:applause: LET EM KNOW HOW WE ROLL:busted:

Yes, we like to BS on a PUBLIC FORUM. :p :p Snub no way:crazy: Look at what your saying dude, I’m not asking anyone to give up their rides out in Public. If you have a problem with me or ChicoFF don’t open our threads.:p You come across like a crash landing for some reason. :lol:

:mad: Take a better approach... Drop it down a gear before you attack:smirk: :cry::eek:

ok I give heres how you get there first you take highway 99 south until you get to your mamas house and stay there!

Yuba,I think this is what he was talking about...sounds and comes off like a snub...