Sign in to follow this  

Thumpertalk stickers?

I wonder if you can order that stuff direct from the TT store, I have a gift voucher, and nothing I want :eek:

Neil. :applause::cry: :cry:

Yes ,you can order the stickers. :lol: Oops I guess you mean the other stuff, I think you can only order the mugs etc. for the web site listed. :applause:

HOLY COW!!! $15 for a mousepad!!! Quite a bit of mark up on that one...

I wonder if you can order that stuff direct from the TT store, I have a gift voucher, and nothing I want :cry:

Neil. :applause: :applause: :lol:

Cafepress is an indepentant site that we use to make and print TT Logo stuff. You will be ordering from them directly, so unfornuately you cannot use Your TT gift certificate there.

If you want some of those free TT Stickers we put in every order, send a SASE to

ThumperTalk

3013 N Rancho Dr

Suite 123

Las Vegas NV 89130

Cafepress is an indepentant site that we use to make and print TT Logo stuff. You will be ordering from them directly, so unfornuately you cannot use Your TT gift certificate there.

If you want some of those free TT Stickers we put in every order, send a SASE to

ThumperTalk

3013 N Rancho Dr

Suite 123

Las Vegas NV 89130

Just in case if somebody don't know what SASE stands for: Self-addressed stamped envelope :applause:

How about you buy me a Blue DRZ 400s/sm front number plate/headlight shroud and I will send you my TT stickers. I have 3 that will compliment anything you ride or dirve. 2 fender and 1 window for your tow rig :applause: :applause: