Sign in to follow this  

Living up to my screen name. (Moab again)

Howdy All,

I am sure some of the Colorado people I met this weekend post here on TT. We had a great time. The weather turned out to be perfect in rocktown. Here are a couple of photos from the trip. We rode Poison Spider, Pritchett Canyon, Cane Creek Rd, and Soverign. We took the Trials bikes up Pritchett and that was a blast. It is amazing to see what one can do on a bike that is designed to go up stuff that is normally very difficult on a "big bike".

Regards,

TJ

image0006-1.jpg

image0009.jpg

image0021.jpg

thanks for the post, my buddies and i have 5 days planned next month over spring break in Moab. This is our first time and are really excited. What were the nights like? We will be camping and want to make sure we plan properly. do have any more pics of the trip?

thanks for the post, my buddies and i have 5 days planned next month over spring break in Moab. This is our first time and are really excited. What were the nights like? We will be camping and want to make sure we plan properly. do have any more pics of the trip?

The nights are cold! It will still probably be below freezing at night in March (or the weather could be really nice at night also). Sorry, I didn't take a lot of photos. Here are a couple more. My buddy took some video. As soon as I can borrow his camera, I will post some videos of Moab.

Regards,

TJ

image0017.jpg

image0015.jpg

image0018.jpg

image0011.jpg

Thats a cool spot. Above that arch on PSM.

We had a blast playing in that area. Next time I am going to ride from the Gemini Bridges side.

Regards,

TJ