Sign in to follow this  

best bash plate

was wondering which bash plate was the best, strongestand lightest one out there, :applause: will be fitting to a 2003 wr250f,also want nicest looking 1 :applause:

A lot of people like the Flatlands one. It looks pretty cool IMHO. It's better built than most too. If you are worried about weight you could go carbon fiber, or get a "Glide Plate" rather than full skid plate. Moose makes full skid plates and there is a Lightspeed one that is carbon fiber. TONS of choices. Good luck!

The CRD's have been discontinued. I just called them to check on one for an 06' and was told they don't make them anymore. Bummer as they had a good package with a frame guard set included. What do those carbon skid plates go for???

The CRD's have been discontinued. I just called them to check on one for an 06' and was told they don't make them anymore. Bummer as they had a good package with a frame guard set included. What do those carbon skid plates go for???

like $140-$150

man thats a nice looking bash plate:worthy: post a pick of entire bike, im in aus so unsure if i can pick 1 up here:cry:

check out my garage, I'm in school right and I have to go through a few loop-holes ...the web site doesn't work the best then. When I get home I can post pictures up here though.

Utah Sport Cycle, who I think makes the Moose one too, are GREAT. Aluminum. I think they even have it here in the Thumper Store. Great coverage, bolts line up perfect. I have one on my 2007 WR250 and my play bike, a CRF 230. They run around $85.

Personally I like my home made plate and it was free.

wrbike004.jpg

wrbike003.jpg

wrbike005.jpg

nice work jsv:worthy: wish i had your talants,thats one sweat plate:applause:

Thanks, trust me it wasn't easy.