Sign in to follow this  

who goes to the...

Ok number one, Go back to school and learn to spell, Number two..... Well actually just stick with number one for now

Haha, well said. By A young person taboot. I personally dont enjoy Desert riding, Tight woods singletrack is where its at for me

desert thats the best plac for offroad

but i was wondering how deffrent it is to ride snow,dry river,lakes,and stuff

Please ask serious questions and not clutter up the forum with not well thought out posts. You don't want to appear childish.

Dwight

I was wondering when somebody was going to jump in and inform our new little wipper snapper about posting nonsense stuff.

Thanks, Dwight. My mouse was getting worn out from clicking past those other 15 posts he made.

desert thats the best plac for offroad

but i was wondering how deffrent it is to ride snow,dry river,lakes,and stuff

I go to the desert, but not as often as I go to the mountains for fireroads and single track......

Never road in snow

Dry river beds are usually sandy. Keep the speed up and stay on the gas.

Dry lakes are usually smooth and hard pack. Keep an eye out on the area in front of you for unexpected problems like cross roads and ruts.

Stuff, I riden al kinds of stuff, like going riding almost anywhere.....

• Like 1

leaddoggy, you just got some gas put in your tank. courtesy of me because you actually helped the thread starter!!! yay!!

Snow can be very difficult to ride in if you aren't skilled or ballsy enough. It is very lose or very sticky depending on the snow. If it is really wet snow, it helps alot with traction and handling, but you get stuck a lot easier due to your front tire having to push the heavy snow. If you get really fluffly stuff, then you really just sink.

If you really insist on riding in snow, just keep it in a higher gear as to not spin the rear tire much, don't hit the front brakes hard, and try to stay centered on the bike. Also, spiked tires help a lot i hear.

just my .02 cents!