Best Sprocket

haha, not sure if a 150 is gonna pull very hard with a 14/49 combo. I can't wait till summer time, I'm so exited to ride.:applause:

yeah itd prob die.. lol

o well

RENTHAL ALUMINUM REAR FTW

o and palmer44 get a new chain while your at it, save yourself the hassle of replacing the stock, even if you dont want to go non o-ring u can still get a GREAT o-ring chain for cheaper than the OEM one

For a stock bike, the stock gearing is the best. What kind of riding do you do? We can't really be any use to you unless you tell us that. Do you just want more power?

im gonna be riding mostly on trails but a lil bit of sand. but i just want a little bit more power.

In that case, I'd suggest you go up one tooth in the rear. Make sure the rear sprocket is a Renthal Aluminum. Also get an X-ring chain, it'll probably hold up better than a Non-O-Ring when riding in the sand. Don't get an O-Ring chain, the X-Ring is a lighter and much smoother riding chain. Does losing top speed concern you?

Ahh my good man, the moneys worth is in the aluminum sprocket.

:applause: Only thing is I got the bike new in Oct and couldnt ride from Dec 3rd till around early feb,damn heart attack took 2 months of riding from me...So Im going to go at least a couple more months before I do the sprocket change...