Sign in to follow this  

Belfair Repair Shop..?

A couple of my buddies told me that someone was going to open a bike repair shop down by the state park, anyone else heard about this..could be interesting..:applause:

No but as this is your first post wouldn't it be funny if it was you?

I only wish, as for the post, you gotta start somewhere..

And you start in the NW forum with a possible bike shop in Belfair, interesting.

Would Be Nice For A Shop There

Why Are We Capitalizing Every Word Punctuation Boy? :applause:

With a major ORV area in the backyard of Belfair, I am sure there is potential. There is Dirt Cheap Cycle and a Honda shop in Oly...but I am thinking parts here, not repair.

mx813

The rumor probably came from my direction. I've been asking around for available property / building for lease in that area and have spoken with the executive director of the North Mason Chamber and a few Mason County people about this. I'd like to open a DCC II in the Belfair area.

I have not had time to pursue this because I spend at least 20 hours a week fighting Anti ORV Bills and I sit on a half dozen boards.

I'm kind of at the point in life I feel I need to make a decision... Do I expand the paper battle and give up my store? Or do I cut back on some boards and let some other people handle it when Oly gets out of control and service the Belfair area?

Anyway, when (if) I open in Belfair expect every common wear (and break) item to be in stock, loaner tools, and free tire changes to AMA, NMA or WOHVA members. I don't know about repairs, probably just start out with suspension and wheel builds.

John

:applause::cry::applause::cry::lol:

The rumor probably came from my direction. I've been asking around for available property / building for lease in that area and have spoken with the executive director of the North Mason Chamber and a few Mason County people about this. I'd like to open a DCC II in the Belfair area.

I have not had time to pursue this because I spend at least 20 hours a week fighting Anti ORV Bills and I sit on a half dozen boards.

We all appreciate your tireless effort!:applause:

Anyway, when (if) I open in Belfair expect every common wear (and break) item to be in stock, loaner tools, and free tire changes to AMA, NMA or WOHVA members. I don't know about repairs, probably just start out with suspension and wheel builds.

That alone, tire changes for members is A+:applause:

John....whats a "DCCII" ?

Joe

DCC = Dirt Cheap Cycle

Our bike graphics say "DCC"

And I already have the name DCC Offroad Sales from the state, in addition to Dirt Cheap Cycle.

When (If) I open a second shop in Belfair it will be named DCC II.

Thanks,

John Eaton

Nice work and efforts John, on all accounts. :applause: :applause:

Thanks Ride and MX813.:applause: :applause:

:lol: Once I got a good look at the dirt under the carpet on the ORV issue, I had to do something. I have drawn the line in the sand (dirt.)

On this issue someone is going down.

HEY TREEHUGGER, I'm talking to you... Quit lying about us, quit lying to us, quit lying to the Senators, Representatives and media. All we want is fairness. Audible is not fairness... How can 6 of the 7 Senators that sponsored SB5544 stand up and say that they do not discriminate against anyone when supporting same sex marriage, yet discriminate ONLY against ORVs to the tune of an $800.00 ticket plus costs and fees for being audible?

Maybe its because they don't give a rats a$$ about discrimination it is ONLY political agenda. Fraser and Weinstein MUST be voted out of office.

TTers, thanks for the support from all of you...