Sign in to follow this  

BIke stopped! and wont Start! Help!

Hello everybody,

I am a very big newbie and have had my bike for a bit over 3 months, it conked out this afternoon whilst riding, when I tried to start it up again the kickstart lever was stuck and wouldn't go all the way down. After I pushed it all the way back to my shed the kickstart lever had loosened up but it still wouldn't start and when it sounded like it would it lets out a loud noise then dies.

I do not know much about bikes yet, but I assume its engine related? please help me out, Thanks in advance

BuLlY

hmm well thats what I thought but The new top end I put in like 2 months ago wouldnt have had that many hours on it so just checking. what causes it to seize up apart from just wearing out could I have done something wrong to make it happen or would I most likely just done more hours on the top end than i thought?

hmm well thats what I thought but The new top end I put in like 2 months ago wouldnt have had that many hours on it so just checking. what causes it to seize up apart from just wearing out could I have done something wrong to make it happen or would I most likely just done more hours on the top end than i thought?

lean jetting,bad fuel mix,overheated,air leak,:applause: maybe just stuff happens:excuseme:

lean jetting,bad fuel mix,overheated,air leak,:applause: maybe just stuff happens:excuseme:

yea this and when u put in a new top end did u break it in really hard with these conditions causes it to seize...