Sign in to follow this  

Help w/a tank bag...??

Hey I am sure some of you would have some great suggestions for a tank bag for my 07 DR650...with a stock tank. I am going to want to buy one soon. What are your suggestions? Vendor names? What is the best attachment? Do you have any photos of your suggestion? On the bike....

Any and all ideas...welcomed!

Thanks!!!

Locopez:thumbsup:

Another vote for Wolfman, there stuff is great.:applause:

Here is the luggage on my DR from front to back.

Wolfman Enduro tank bag

Wolfman tank panniers

DirtbagZ Ranger panniers

Cortech ATV Cooler bag (on the rack)

so these wolfman bags...the mounting system...is it easy to take off for cleaning? It looks like it fits the DR650 well.

Thanks again!!

I got tired of riding 200+kms with my backpack on, after a bit of a look the back pack easily straps to the tank, adjust the straps & it doesn't move.

The Wolfman's awesome - I have the Enduro tankbag, and at about 2 years old, the zipper started coming apart. I sent it in to him expecting to pay to have it repaired, but one day it just showed back up - no charge! :applause:

and with a much better, tougher zipper to boot! Can't go wrong with the Wolfman.

BTW, fits great, don't have to move it to re-fuel, 5 min. on or off.

I have the Icon Primer Tank bag on my DR. It's magnetic and I have to fold the back magnetic lip under and slide it between the seat and tank, but it works great. Fully loaded it just barely makes contact with the bars at full lock. I've not used it off road, but for street riding it works great. And considering I picked it up for $25 with my MSF RiderCoach discount, I couldn't pass it up. It doesn't hold ALOT but I usually keep my rain liner for my jacket and an extra pair of gloves in it with no problems.

I've always wanted the Wolfman gear, but figured for the price I couldn't pass up the Icon bag.

I'd get you a picture of the bag on the DR, but it's at my in-law's farm an hour away.

I am very happy with all the responses to this point....I think that wolfman should be happy with this thread....everyone is singing their tune!!! I am not in a drop dead hurry...but would like to get one soon....thanks again!!

discount??? how?? damn you!!

:applause: ICON gives MSF RiderCoaches a 50% discount on everything except helmets and they give a great discount on those too, but it varies per helmet. You have to contact them and get a form to fill out and you have to provide a photocopy of your MSF RC card to get the discount.

But, it took FOREVER to get the stuff. Obviously they give first priority to full price customers. :lol: