Sign in to follow this  

A C L killing me

When i wake up in the morning the back of my ankles hurt like hell and i cant figure it out they have been killing me for about a week now and i dont know if it's the way i'm sleeping or what and sugestion's would help

Posterior ankle or heel pain on both sides in men without injury sounds like a rhematologic condition. You should see you doctor.

Posterior ankle or heel pain on both sides in men without injury sounds like a rhematologic condition. You should see you doctor.

No clue what that mean's but the pain is right in the middle and it hurt's when i touch it but i havent rode in three week's or sliped or wrecked or anything i just woke up one day and they have been killing me since some day's it's only one or sometimes they feel fine but then today it hurts on both of them to walk? thank's for the input

Pain in both heels can be a sign of Reiter's Syndrome with is a spondyloarthroathy (form or Rhematoid Arthritis) This needs to be checked out especially in a young person.

I looked up reiter's syndrome and i have none of those sympton's so what do i do now just go to my doc

Take Docs advice. I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) last May. After learning a lot about it, I could look back an entire year and see when the symptoms started. RA is a symetrical disease. i.e. it affects both sides of the body identically. I get flare-ups in my hands and wrists most often, but sometimes also in my feet and ankles.

If the Doc tries to blow it off as nothing, have him do a full blood workup including Rheumatoid Factor.

Good Luck, and I hope you don't have this. It can suck, especially while you experiment with very expensive drugs to get it under control.