Sign in to follow this  

I got a new (to me) bike!!!

Been looking for a while, but finally came across a '03 KDX 220. I would post a picture of it, but my husband has it all a part making sure things are greased, the oil (in the forks) and a bunch of other stuff are like they should be - it really looked nice when we got it! I'm excited, but a little nervous to ride it - it's going to big change from the xr200! The weather has taken a turn for the worse here - rain and cold forcasted for the next 7 days, so I don't know when I'll get to ride it. WOO HOO!!!

I had heard someone got a new scoot. Cant wait to hear how ya like it.....................even if it is green :applause:

Been looking for a while, but finally came across a '03 KDX 220. I would post a picture of it, but my husband has it all a part making sure things are greased, the oil (in the forks) and a bunch of other stuff are like they should be - it really looked nice when we got it!

Those would be great pics! Get snappin!

Congrats and all that

John in Vegas

That...that's just sad!!! :applause:

LoL post more when Thumpty's all put back together again! :applause:

^ No kidding!!! Your hubby is one mean guy I tell ya!!!

:applause:

J/K It's awesome he is taking the time to go through and make sure all is well.

i like the trails tire!

The local shop was saving it for me (and my WR), but gave it instead to my girly. The chain isn't in great shape, but we have a nice Regina O-Ring sitting on the shelf, so that's going on there too. The bike is in overall great shape...the rads are not compressed at all. New Kenda Millville for the NWet mud'n'clay. Now I'm shopping for a KX front end...cheap.

They killed them for the 05 or 06 model year, I think. No more KDX. pretty dumb but with the KXFs they probably weren't selling as well, or maybe the decision had to do with the Suzuki merger a couple years back.