New SSR bikes in the works

The new ssr's don't look to be anything special.I think it would go along way if one of these companies developed there own bikes instead of coppying everyone else.You could change the graffix on alot of these bikes and they all look the same.I think it's sad to steal everyone elses stuff and call it your own.Alot of these companies like ssr has been around long enough to come up with there own design but they take the easy way out and just copy eachother.The second to last pic looks like a big pile that couldn't handle a speed bump let alone a real jump.I also like the pipe on that bike looks like it would flow real good.The new bikes look ok but nothing special.Just my 02

The new ssr's don't look to be anything special.I think it would go along way if one of these companies developed there own bikes instead of coppying everyone else.You could change the graffix on alot of these bikes and they all look the same.I think it's sad to steal everyone elses stuff and call it your own.Alot of these companies like ssr has been around long enough to come up with there own design but they take the easy way out and just copy eachother.

+1

all the chinese pitbike fans all say dont call there bikes knock offs...but they are forgetting that all there bikes are practicaly the same or at least are knocking something off from another companys design....even pitster himself kept posting that his bikes arent knock offs and they are designed by riders in the us etc...but why are they now ripping off klx110 plastics and constantly comparing there bike to a klx110

Even when china was trying to get in the auto industry and design a car to be sold in the USA they got sued for copying the Honda CRV...pretty sad i do say so myself

+1

all the chinese pitbike fans all say dont call there bikes knock offs...but they are forgetting that all there bikes are practicaly the same or at least are knocking something off from another companys design....even pitster himself kept posting that his bikes arent knock offs and they are designed by riders in the us etc...but why are they now ripping off klx110 plastics and constantly comparing there bike to a klx110

:applause: :applause:

i would LOOOOOOOVVEEEE to see a pro take out the new full size SSR....i can already imagine the laughs it would get

:applause: :applause:

i would LOOOOOOOVVEEEE to see a pro take out the new full size SSR....i can already imagine the laughs it would get

Honestly the full size bikes have a ways to go with developement yet. They are still in their infancy. They will improve with thie as have the Pit Bike models over the years, but for now they still leave a lot to be desired.

Honestly the full size bikes have a ways to go with developement yet. They are still in their infancy. They will improve with thie as have the Pit Bike models over the years, but for now they still leave a lot to be desired.

but as soon as you get them you will try to sell them..correct? Is that fair to the consumers even with you knowing they will have problems?

but as soon as you get them you will try to sell them..correct? Is that fair to the consumers even with you knowing they will have problems?
Dstardubbin, continuing with the witch hunt as usual I see.

Obviously one thing you do not know about us is that we are straight forward and honest with ever customer who calls or emails to talk to us directly. We tell them exactly the pros and cons of each model that they are inquiring about. Just ask the members on this forum who have bought from us. If we are aware of an issue we do not hide it from our customers when they are discussing bike models options with us.

As far as us offering the big bike models, could happen. SSR has had several other big bike models for sometime, that we have not offered yet, mainly because that is not the type of product we are focused on, but this may change soon. We are currently contemplating offering the Chinese ATV's.

Our whole purpose of posting the bikes above, was so people could see what was coming onto the market. Not to brag or push sales for the models. Some off the models need some more attention yet and I would suggest other brands or models over them and our customers would definitely get our honest opinions about them.

So to answer your question, no we would not have a problem offering them. We would make sure to match the customer with the right product and help them to be infomened about their choice and provide them with our great customer service as usual.

Dstardubbin, continuing with the witch hunt as usual I see.

Obviously one thing you do not know about us is that we are straight forward and honest with ever customer who calls or emails to talk to us directly. We tell them exactly the pros and cons of each model that they are inquiring about.

Hey sorry not everyone is going to be a push over like you would want them to be...Your still a business trying to make $$ to put in your pocket by selling knockoff(copied) chinese bikes in which most designs are stolen from other companies no matter how much you try to help customers on a forum.

So you told hoss about how the forks could be messed up or the same with his engine problem? I have a feeling he's smarter then that if you had actually told him it could happen...