Sign in to follow this  

Unbelievable customer service.

I started a topic a week ago about my buddy's 07 yz450f snapping kickstarters. Well, he brought the bike back to the dealer after the second kickstarter broke so they could double check everything just to be sure nothing was wrong.

He just called me from behind the shop where they had his bike sitting. His back tire was half gone. Somebody there smoked his ****ing tire off? I can't ****ing believe it. He hadn't even broke it in yet. He hasn't even ridden it yet because of all the snow we have. Unbelievable. If you hear about some guy going postal at a yamaha dealership today, just know that he was a good fella.

I'm not sure if I should name the dealership or not, but it's in Muskegon, and they only sell yamaha's. It's not too hard for a few of you guys to figure out.

That is really bad, your buddy should raise hell about that. Maybe threaten them with a lawyer.:applause:

If they are on airline they are no longer a yamaha dealer. They just sold the franchise a few weeks back. Dosn't sound like the sale went over too well either by the sounds of it.

If the new owners of the yamaha dealer (also a honda dealer) are the ones on Henry I would totaly believe it. Those guys are a bunch of crooks.

The dealer on Airline is no longer a yamaha dealer but they are still in business doing bike repair and used bike sales. They didn't sell the building just the yamaha name.

If they are on airline they are no longer a yamaha dealer. They just sold the franchise a few weeks back. Dosn't sound like the sale went over too well either by the sounds of it.

If the new owners of the yamaha dealer (also a honda dealer) are the ones on Henry I would totaly believe it. Those guys are a bunch of crooks.

The dealer on Airline is no longer a yamaha dealer but they are still in business doing bike repair and used bike sales. They didn't sell the building just the yamaha name.

Yeah, he did buy it before they sold the dealership to grows. Messed up either way. He's still dealing with the original people on airline, which sounded unusual because I've never heard anything bad about them. The one on Henry on the otherhand, I totally agree.

They told him it was the kid in the back testing his bike by riding it up and down the road. Needless to say, they're replacing his tire. It's really too bad though, as the bike was never even broken in, and the tool took it upon himself to rip around airline on it.

I have dealt very little with the Yam dealer in MKG. Just the parts department (for my sons PW80). Most of the guys there seemed pretty cool. They were a bit older and didn't have alotta get up and go, so this type of thing suprises me. Oh well, Its too bad they sold out to westshore (Grow's). We just reduced the number of BAD dealerships in Muskegon from 3 to 2.

I know that Yamaha dealership Muskegon. I will now avoid it.

Most of my business has gone to Quality Service Plus north of Holland on highway US31. Doug is the service manager, and has a good reputation.