Sign in to follow this  

please--

It would be very cool if you were to post videos on a different site not involvin youtube or google---I would very much appreciate it, because the school blocks those sites.

It would be very cool if you were to post videos on a different site not involvin youtube or google---I would very much appreciate it, because the school blocks those sites.

mabey if it were that easy everyone would do it? the other sites just arent as popular.

Google offers a free proxy service called Google Web Accelerator. It can be downloaded free of charge from http://webaccelerator.google.com.

This is what is recommended to help view TT from work computers. Don't know how it works and it may not help you.

Just thought I'd mention it!

Vtunnel.com

ktunnel.com

3proxy.org (least amount of pop-ups)

are some of my school faves

Or just wait until you're at home until you watch videos? I'm sure that your school blocked youtube because everyone was on it, if everyone starts watching videos hosted on another site it probably won't take long before they're blocked as well.

Just a thought.

Get an education or you are going to be like Kevin Federline, a dumbass.

You mean divorced with 1/2 of Britny's Money! Seriously you should be studying!:applause:

yea same but i found out a way to go on blocked sites...now i can go on like youtube, thumpertalk, games, etc :applause:

If all other proxies fail, I may have on up on my site soon. I'll let you know

Get an education or you are going to be like Kevin Federline, a dumbass.

I'm an honor student, but thanks for watching out for me. I would just go on tt when I get home, however, the internet at my house is very slow. At worst, I wont be able to watch movies--no big deal.

^^^

you know I love you man---but dude, I am a teacher as well....I taught you how to take a roost in the MUTHA FU**IN' FACE SON!!