Sign in to follow this  

Husky at Last Man Standing???????????????

Watched LMS on Speed Saturday night and saw a sea of Jack-O-Lanterns and a bunch of YamaHonkawzukis but no Huskys on the TV coverage. Do you guys know if anyone raced a Husky? Great race to watch anyway, even though only 2 guys finished-KTM 1st & Gas Gas 2nd.

Could have been some in the crowd. I was hoping Husky would give Nate Kanney a WR250 to start off his Husky WEC deal, but guess he had to finish out his '06 sponsor committments.

that would be david knight i'd imagine ..who would win on a plank with an engine and two wheels ..youll be seeing a lot of him in the gnccs this year...oh and wayne braybrook...not a gas gas rider just was given a ride for the event

Gee, wouldn't that have been a good promotion for Husky to put Wayne on a Husky? Come on people. At least someone. At least we have some Enduro riders this year.

Gee, wouldn't that have been a good promotion for Husky to put Wayne on a Husky? Come on people. At least someone. At least we have some Enduro riders this year.

I don't think Wayne rides for a Honda team anymore. Every extreme event he's ridden has been on a Gas Gas.