2nd Annual Dirt Bike and ATV Swap Meet!

Where is Greenacres, WA.?

Joe

Take the barker st exit off I-90, turn south, once you hit appleway you either go left or right I cant remember right now??? But the intersection has a stop light and should be posted with what block east it is. Not very precise directions, but basicly Greenacres is the eastern most edge of spokane valley

From I-90 take the Barker Street exit. Head south to the stoplight. That will be Barker and Appleway. Go west(right) onto Appleway. The blocks in this area are weird, but go about 1/4 to 1/2 mile and the old Allsport building is on your right. The reader board has the swap meet info on it and we will have signs out in the area.

IMO, this is a great idea.

Is there a swap meet like that the west side of the state?

Anyone feel like hosting one?

-Tyler

I am in a 4x4 club that puts on a swap meet at the end of september every year. It is a perfomance offroad swapmeet so quads, bikes, sandrails, offroad trucks, rally cars, all are welcome and we are getting bigger every year. This years date will be september 23 9am-4pm. I will post a link to the flyer when it is completed, probably next week. It is at the Enumclaw expo center(formerly the King county fairgrounds in enumclaw)