Sign in to follow this  

Prepping My New Pitster Pro 125X2R

I just got my Pitster Pro 125X2

My first impression is wow this bike is bad ass looking, hope it performs as well as it looks. At pitster they told me to change the oil that comes in it before starting her up.

Any other input on prepping this bike would be great.

The levers feel kind of cheesy. Do AVS levers work?

check the spokes and ride it the recheck the spokes... the recheck the spokes.... then recheck the spokes... oh yeah recheck the spokes... and locktight everything... these bolts will back off the forks, motor mounts, axles, supframe and the spokes so check and recheck things after about your 4th or 5th ride you will be fine but really check and recheck...

For what?

botched up assembly of fork parts, shavings galore and oh yeah, botched up parts... :applause:

So I’ve Replaced the clutch and brake levers with AVS shorties. Had to customize the plunger by making a pin that extends the reach of the plunger. Replaced the throttle assembly with a $13.00 Motion Pro. GO figures ha 13.00 bucks better than stock! HUM,

Still working out the breaks, PISSn me off.

Will move on to the forks next, They don’t work? They really bind and return very slow. The Will changing the oil really fix it.

Overall I’m a bit irritated that you have to go threw this just to get the bike dialed in.

So I’ve Replaced the clutch and brake levers with AVS shorties. Had to customize the plunger by making a pin that extends the reach of the plunger. Replaced the throttle assembly with a $13.00 Motion Pro. GO figures ha 13.00 bucks better than stock! HUM,

Still working out the breaks, PISSn me off.

Will move on to the forks next, They don’t work? They really bind and return very slow. The Will changing the oil really fix it.

Overall I’m a bit irritated that you have to go threw this just to get the bike dialed in.

Yeah, I feel your pain man... I've got probs with my pitster x2r and I don't have 5 hours on my bike either. Seems nothing is being done about it either.