Sign in to follow this  

looking for plaid graphics for my yz125 2005?

well, im looking for some graphics for my yz125. i saw the enjoy argyle carlton series grphics, but they dont make them for the 05 bikes now, or atleast i couldnt find them, so if you guys know where to get them for the 05 please tell me. or do you guys know of any other plaid graphics for a 2005 yz125? i've looked but cant find any.

come on baller? i know the set that is on ebay, and i have seen it. but its not a complete set, it only comes with shrouds, fork guards, swingarm, and airbox stickers, not fenders. thats why im looking for the complete set.

The 05 YZ125 takes the same graphics as the 07s do except for the front fender. You can buy an 07 front fender and put it on if you want.

Can i see these. I dont have a yz125 but want to see what they look like

come on baller? i know the set that is on ebay, and i have seen it. but its not a complete set, it only comes with shrouds, fork guards, swingarm, and airbox stickers, not fenders. thats why im looking for the complete set.

I'm j/k homeboi. I'm getting a stock graphic set since I just spent a TON of money on performance and trick parts. It'll look as clean as Eva Mendes' bikini line.

yea, i've seen the dc graphics before, but i couldnt find them. dont like those other ones, not big into urban camo.