Sign in to follow this  

What are the good and bads about the '07 RM-Z 250??

Hey guys i was just wondering what the good and bads are about the '07 RM-Z 250 because im trying to deside what bike i want!!

I like mine (I won't bring up the manufacturers issue I found in the motor, you can look it up in another post). It has a lot of low-end though. 1st gear is a waste, even in the pits. 5th and 4th are really close together, as far as ratios go. I believe it makes the most HP of the 07 line-up though...

Absolutely perfect handling characteristics, very potent and predictable motor, and the sickest looks 250f out there.

i seen one the other day at a indoor track and all i can say it it very compact doesnt look like stuff will break cause of impact when falling

For me the only downsides are bars a little low, rear rebound too fast and top end a little flat, it has so many good points i cant be bothered to list them all,i liek the bike that much :applause:

if i was in the market for a 250F, thatd be what i would get w/o hesitation. i havent even ridden an 07 yet but Suzuki handling is just awesome and i'm pretty sure it makes towards the top in power, plus like someone else said, it just looks sick.

It does handle the best. It does have the most power. It does look wicked good. And yes, it will make your butt pucker up. ;-)

It is kinda flat on top though. I hear an aftermarket pipe fixes it though.