Sign in to follow this  

Pics of the new trailer

I thought I would share some pics of the trailer I picked up Friday.

I know, I know...It's black and will be a disaster to keep looking good and hot in the summer but I just couldn't buy white like every other trailer I ever see.

IMG_5867.jpg

IMG_5868.jpg

Really Nice i wish i had room at my place to store a trailer like that, good luck. any pics of the inside?

Just wait until Toyota MDT trailer guru shows you what mods you can do to that bad boy trailer!

Nice!!!

Very nice! The only way to keep a black Haulmark looking good is to wax it often. :applause:

Thanks for the kind replies. It's 16'x8.5'

I will get some interior shots you guys that are interested.

I am unsure about what to do for flooring after looking through some of the posts on TT.

I have a Haulmark 24ft x 8.5, which is a little bigger than I need, that size looks perfect. I haven't seen to many 8.5 x 16's, mostly 7 x 16. I need to look harder.:applause:

go to your local rv store or camping world and get some "PROTECT ALL".it will work wonders for your black beauty and you wont be sorry.

you know that black stuff you see on all trailers and older motor homes?well if you dont use protect all, you will have to work your but off every time you wash it.i put the stuff on my trailer the first week i got it and every time we go camping ,people always comment on how shiney my trailer is.Also when i wash it the black just washes right off.its time for another application but it is still working after 2 years.i highly recommend it.it is kinda expensive but weel worth it.good luck

Nice...do the drawers lock to prevent them from sliding out while driving?

They actually roll a little too nice. After lots of different thoughts on how to keep them from opening while driving, I put large round magnets I had laying around on the back of each drawer. As soon as it's gets within a inch of closing the magnet catches and slams it shut. I haven't done any real loaded testing yet. It seems to work really well sitting in the driveway?

They came out of a hospital. I got about 25 linear feet of them with upper cabinets as well. This is what was leftover from my garage. I welded them together, installed legs and had them painted. I made the counter top out plywood and matte black laminate.

The part with no drawers is storage for the pressure washer, generator, batteries, inverter etc. with access from the generator door on the outside.