Sign in to follow this  

EWDRA Spring HS 3/4/07

Does anyone have any info on this one? I've never been there and It appears to not be a NMA points event. Web site is lacking and I see google searching there are lots of quadtards racing there. :applause:

Is it worth it? Strickly track? Trails? Any info appreciated.

If this is the same one that I have heard about, I think it is miles of endless sand whoops...

mx813

If this is the same one that I have heard about, I think it is miles of endless sand whoops...

mx813

I have never raced Tri Cities because of the ENDLESS WHOOPS rumor. Last I heard Horn Rapids was in horrible condition. Why pay money to have your a$$ handed to you in a bunch of whoops :applause:

Youre all waaaayyy off, I've done the last 2 races there, they groom the track before the race, its smooth as can be with the exception of about 2 miles of rolling whoops. If you guys are on dirtbikes you wont have any problems. We go through the whoops 5th gear pinned on our quads. Its wide open, fast as you can go, desert racing. Alot of fun, I'll be there again. Dont be shy'd away b-cuz of what you heard, the course is NOT whooped out at all, the open desert riding area is whoopy in alot of spots, but like I said, they drag the whole course the day before to smooth it out.