Sign in to follow this  

pipes or reeds

what should i get FMF shorty,R304 shorty,or vforce3 reeds. i have a 2003 yz85. i dont care if its loud or doesnt have a spark arrestor. i would love to get into the powerband quicker. but i have to ride in snow for a little while longer. i jump i do whoops,i play around. my bike runs a little rich. would these mods make it leaner or richer???? i can only afford 1 thing at a time.

well what are you looking for? v froce 3s make a great lower end and improve the power band. pipes make the powerband longer and enable you to rev the engine out longer. i would say go for the pipes first. pipes, then reeds

well what are you looking for? v froce 3s make a great lower end and improve the power band. pipes make the powerband longer and enable you to rev the engine out longer. i would say go for the pipes first. pipes, then reeds

pipes then reeds

pipes then reeds

why? a pipe will not make a huge difference and cost around 240 for a full system, and reeds make a huge difference in low end, and cost about 130 for a full system, i would get reeds, rejet, and get new tires that will make a huge difference

which pipe R304 or FMF shorty

a new silencer will not make a big difference at all if you got a pipe and silencer it may make a small difference, trust me, if you are going to spend 120 bucks on a silencer, use it on reeds instead, besides, then your bike wont be loud, you may not care but everyone around you will. then rejet the bike. your bike will run great trust me:thumbsup: