Sign in to follow this  

SE Florida Off road teaching

Hi guys I am looking for someone to teach me how to ride off road and set up my bike the way it should be , I have an XR650R tagged and will pay for the service of said person. let me know.

( I am in Fort Lauderdale FL)

Hendi :applause:

I want to ride trail and single track , I can go to traine at Seminle MX , there are not many spot to ride in SE FL.

Wow, a 650 at Seminole will be a hand full but can be done. What is your background in riding and how physically fit are you? I'd be glad to help out with off-road tips but setting up a 650 is not my forte'.

I am fairly new to Off road riding ( 2 years / few weeks of riding a year),I ride bike for about 20 years, I went pretty much everywhere in world on bike but

BMW or KLR are no dirt bike. I am almost 40- 5"10-200 pound, pretty good shape I will say . I am not looking to be a MX guy but I have no clue as far as riding technic on dirt and I ride by instinc ,which gave me some very bad wrech ( I am still healing my hankle from the last one).

I will be going to Seminole this Saturday morning , maybe we could met and talk a bit.

Hendi Kaf

www.HendiKaf.com

Yes, we'll have to get together although for me March is all booked up with vacations and other plans. Don't wait on me but if we can setup a meeting in April that would be good.

Your website is very impressive. You're quite the world traveler.