Sign in to follow this  

James Stewart Story in High Def - on iNHD1 tonight

I just caught the last few minutes of a show called "Timeless" on iNHD1 (a Time Warner Hi Def Channel in Upstate NY). It was all about Jame Stewart! I just caught the end, but it seemed like it had chronicled his whole amature/professional career. Has anyone seen this?

I searched the web and I found that there are a series of these "Timeless" shows being aired. The one I just caught the end of was "Timeless #7" (appropriate number), and I found it's on again at 11:00 PM EST tonight (Monday 2/26). I plan to record it and I thought I'd let others know about this too. It's not often we get to see MX/SX in Hi Def!

Looks like its going to be on again around either 10:00 or 10:30(Central time) the INHD1 channel usually replays the same show within 2 hours

Comcast in Western PA - Channel 226 (INHD)

'Timeless' is on twice...don't know which one is the correct one. I'll probably watch them both :applause:

11:00pm - 11:30pm EST

OR

11:30pm - 12:00am EST

did some one make torrent ......please !!!!!

I started watching some rednecks in Arkansas catching fish with their hands and feet (noodling) and fell asleep!

Though I had terrible dreams about 3 foot catfish munching on my hands...crazy rednecks :applause: