Sign in to follow this  

Hardrock Sun 3/4

Be there as well. Beige Expedition, White enclosed trailer. Heading down to run the Triton GNCC and are going to practice at Ocala on Sunday.

- RCD

Brett,

We might join you. What are the conditions like there recently (tracks groomed or tore up)? Think it will be crowded?

MarkC

I was there last weekend and it was tore all to hell and not groomed. I will be headed to Pax this Sunday.

Stand by all. Sounds like they have a vintage race this weekend with no riding on Sunday. I will verify tomorrow. If so, I think we may try Bostwick as we will be staying in Salt Springs.

OK, sit down Scott :applause:

Looks like races all weekend. Big trials thing on Saturday. Looks like I may do Pax or Bostwick, or stay in the forest.

Any of you been to NFMX? A couple of us snowbirds were thinking about riding there on Sunday 3/4, and Hardrock on Monday 3/5. We've been to a bunch of the FL tracks (Waldo, Pax, Bithlo, Bostwick, Hardrock, Gatorback, Reddick...) so looking for how NFMX stacks up? Also, any feedback on Bartow and/or Quick Track? Any other tracks worth checking out in the area? Thanks! :applause:

We are heading down to ride Hardrock on Sunday 3/4 as a warm up for the Triton GNCC. Is the track closed on Sunday? If so, where would be an alternate location to ride for the day off I-75? I don't want to pay for a yearly membership I can't use. Just want to pay and ride for the day. Input appreciated as we need some ride time before the race.

Also - Where is Pax or Bostwick? We are looking for any decent place to ride off I-75 on the way to Vero Beach.

Thanks,

RCD

Pax is on the East coast off of I95...which is on the way to Vero Beach. Great place to ride. Waldo isnt too far from I75.

Brett,

Thanks for checking this out. Sounds like Pax will be Paxed :applause: this weekend with all the people down for the races.

MarkC