Sign in to follow this  

rc and chad in atlanta from 10th row

It's either my computer:smashpc: or the pics all that comes up is little red Xs.

I was at the race club level row 16 with the starting gate to the left.

Make a link. My pics used to work but all they do know when I try to post pics is the Xs so I just use a link.

Here's my contribution. Hope you don't mind djteach2k. You were a little closer than me. i think we were in Club Level, Row 11. I took a ton of pics but only a very few are worth posting. Any recommendations on what settings to use in the future would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and I think photobucket resized it to 800*600.

rc1a.jpg

no i don't mind at all. how did you post those pics. i tried to post the url from photobucket into the little thing you get when you hit image and i only got red x's!!!!

Looks liek you figured it out but I use photobucket also. When you upload a video it gives three links. One already has the IMG tags. But I have done that in the past and it not hotlink?????

I also have a quick video if anyone is interested. Not sure if it's allowed.

Here's my contribution. Hope you don't mind djteach2k. You were a little closer than me. i think we were in Club Level, Row 11. I took a ton of pics but only a very few are worth posting. Any recommendations on what settings to use in the future would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and I think photobucket resized it to 800*600.

rc1a.jpg

High ISO, fast shutter speed.

High ISO, fast shutter speed.

Don't want to turn this into a camera setting thread but I used 1/250 on that photo I think. The settings above that are:

1/320

1/400

1/500

1/640

1/800

1/1000

1/1250

1/1600

1/2000

1/2500

1/3200

How would I know which one to use? The reason I ask is that in the small LCD all of them looked fine at the time. The slower the shutter speed the more blur you get so what happens at the fastest shutter speed?

Don't want to turn this into a camera setting thread but I used 1/250 on that photo I think. The settings above that are:

1/320

1/400

1/500

1/640

1/800

1/1000

1/1250

1/1600

1/2000

1/2500

1/3200

How would I know which one to use? The reason I ask is that in the small LCD all of them looked fine at the time. The slower the shutter speed the more blur you get so what happens at the fastest shutter speed?

well what happens is you get less light in,so you have a darker picture and loss of color. the balance is the thing. slow shutter gives bright nice color but you have the blurr thing/ i just had an old camera set on automatic/point and shoot. if you use an autofocus setting the trick is to point the camera where the rider is going to be, next hold the button down half way and let the camera focus, last when the rider gets to where you are then push the button the rest of the way, that way the camera does not take a second to focus and it is already focused on the distance you are going to be shooting. most point and shoot digicams are like that--the pics i have up of rc and chad are not very good but i have some ones i really tried on if you'd like to check em. good luck