Sign in to follow this  

2007 rmz250 or 2002 yzf250

hey guys, i live in scottsdale AZ and im looking at the yamaha or the suzuki and i cant decide. i ride at the track and im going to race. I'm 15 5' 9" and 140 and fairly new at racing but trying to do as much research as I can. Any comments would be appreciated. Obviously I've seen some negative comments on the Zuk but am told this is an exeption and not a mainstream issue.

the yzf has always been better than the rmz according to most magazines but its personal preferance, the bikes are so identical performance wise, just pick a color. im sure many people will come in saying that one is so much better or something but it is not they are the same basic design and unless you are a pro you will turn lap times within a second of each other on the bikes.

all i can say is that i have an 07 YZ450F and the bike is simply amazing. im sure the 250f version just less power. I'd pick a Yamaha over Zook any day at any time :applause:

Search the forums. Both bikes can win with an experienced rider, but only one has a reputation for being reliable. :applause: