Sign in to follow this  

this is cool

African-American motor sports trailblazer James Stewart won the 20-lap main event in the big-engine classes by less than two seconds over Ricky Carmichael, the Supercross icon in his last season before starting a new career in NASCAR racing.

:applause:

I am so sick of the ethnic ideology. does it matter. It should be about the ability of the "individual". There was a big deal about "African American" coaches in the Superbowl.:applause: It shouldn't matter.

Yeah... I think maybe they were a little too forward with the African-American thing. Either way it made the sport look good, which is good for everybody. :thumbsup

but the terms they used just made me laugh my ass off :applause:

trailblazer, big engine class :applause::lol::cry: too funny.

That's awesome.

There are some things that I hate about people who dont know anything about motocross, and exposure like this will only help them get a further understanding.

Alot of people say that it takes no endurance whatsoever. The classic line "You just hold onto the bike" is soooo completely wrong.

And to clear a giant jump, a classic line is "All you do is give the right gas" ......yeeaaaa right

And another stereotype, people think "It's not hard to go fast, there's not much talent in the sport, the faster your bike is the faster you can go" well thats also completely wrong, and I cant stand when people think that.

:applause:

That's awesome.

There are some things that I hate about people who dont know anything about motocross, and exposure like this will only help them get a further understanding.

Alot of people say that it takes no endurance whatsoever. The classic line "You just hold onto the bike" is soooo completely wrong.

And to clear a giant jump, a classic line is "All you do is give the right gas" ......yeeaaaa right

And another stereotype, people think "It's not hard to go fast, there's not much talent in the sport, the faster your bike is the faster you can go" well thats also completely wrong, and I cant stand when people think that.

me niether :lol: when a person says something like that i could punch them in the face as hard as i can so maybe then they can understand how strong riders are. or let them throw a leg over a bike and see them jsut hold on to the bike, gicing it the right gas and end up killing themselves :cry::applause:

Its good that the sport is spreading.

I wish i could have a bike to show people how tough it realy is

Its good that the sport is spreading.

I wish i could have a bike to show people how tough it realy is

365 posts and no bike? :applause: :applause:

:applause: Yeaa!!! We need this kind of publicity.

was with the trailblazer and big bike class.

365 posts and no bike? :applause::lol:

To lend out :cry: :cry: :eek::p :p :p:mad::lol::D :D :D :D :) :) :D:eek:;)

No i ride a gocart and am a poser :applause: