Sign in to follow this  

Broad river sat 3/3

Care to elaborate?

Their trails are dirt roads, mostly, and wide enough to get 2 semi's down side by side. They have a number of shoot off trails that are narrower, but they were extremely rutted by atv's and muddy. where the trees covered the muddy trails, most were lower than chest level to a bike rider. Ok for atv.

They had about 2 or so miles of decent trails last year. but not much. Good tracks if you moto.

I had called before I went there and they told me that they had 50 miles or something like that of good motorcycle single track trails. So I drove 4 plus hours to get there and was very very disappointed.

Their trails are dirt roads, mostly, and wide enough to get 2 semi's down side by side. They have a number of shoot off trails that are narrower, but they were extremely rutted by atv's and muddy. where the trees covered the muddy trails, most were lower than chest level to a bike rider. Ok for atv.

They had about 2 or so miles of decent trails last year. but not much. Good tracks if you moto.

I had called before I went there and they told me that they had 50 miles or something like that of good motorcycle single track trails. So I drove 4 plus hours to get there and was very very disappointed.

Very helpful review, thanks.

Hey Mega, was there about a month ago they have about 100miles of trail ranging from WIDE, to very tight single track, they have huge MX track and a smaller beginner track that was fun also, the big track you better have your rce face on. all in all it's a good place to ride. thats a quick trip from DP

Hey Mega, was there about a month ago they have about 100miles of trail ranging from WIDE, to very tight single track, they have huge MX track and a smaller beginner track that was fun also, the big track you better have your rce face on. all in all it's a good place to ride. thats a quick trip from DP

Thanks for the update... but having been burned once, I do not intend to go back. :applause: :applause:

can someone give me directions to this place..im from asheville,nc. also if phone number or website if you got it .

thanks .. they have a great website .

yea, it is very well taken care of